Dear Faithful Father,

Dear Faithful Father,


I am thankful Lord for all Your blessings in my life. Lord, I trust that all things are possible with You because You have been faithful to me. From the death of Your son Jesus on the cross through the failures of my life and doubtfulness, You have not forsaken me. When my strength was all gone and in my moments of fears, You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows (Psalm 23:5). Lord, I am most grateful for the forgiveness of all my iniquities. Lord teach me to be righteous with a loving heart as you fulfill your promise to make me prosperous. Lord, I trust and humbly ask that you grant me the desires of my heart in Your son Jesus name. Who could have erased my tears and shame other than You mighty God? You have supplied all of my needs as You promised (Philippians 4:19). Lord even when I could not pray, You never forget me. Even when I disobeyed Your commands, You have shown me mercy, kindness, patience, compassion, and love throughout my life. Keep me close to You Lord, so that I may experience the fullness of Your promise in Romans 8:1 “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” I pray that I continue to experience Your promise in 1 Corinthians 10:13 which states that “No temptation has overtaken you that is unusual for human beings. But God is faithful, and he will not allow you to be tempted beyond your strength. Instead, along with the temptation, he will also provide a way out, so that you may be able to endure it.” Great is Your faithfulness towards me for the divine alignment. All honor belongs to you for the wonderful work you begin in my life to cultivate the fruit of the spirit; which according to your words are love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22). Please, faithful Father, anoint me, fill me with your spirit and teach me to live as you command and give me a heart of repentance. For the rest of my life, may I abide in You and make me a living proof of Your promise in Jeremiah 32:40, “...I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.” As you transform my life for your glory, give me the strength to endure in reverence. Because Your love endures forever, and I have the assurance that nothing can separate me from Your love and I thank you for making me head and not tail in all spiritual blessings. Amen. Amen.Amen








Comments