A Prayer in Time of Need,


Lord, I need You as the center of my life. For it is written in Psalms 127:1, “except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.” Lord, I want to feel Your presence because I lack peace, love, and joy in my life. “For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness” (Psalms 18:28). Help me to find strength through this tired feeling and emptiness. Please, Lord, guard my feet in the path of righteousness so that I may flourish like the palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon (Psalms 92:12). In this raging storm, I  pray that You will shelter me under Your mighty hands and provide for me according to Your riches and glory. According to Job 22:28, “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” I decree and declare that You will fulfill all my needs and perfect everything concerning me. You are Alpha and  Omega. Direct my path as You have commanded in Joshua 1:9, “Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Lord, let Your endless love manifest in my life,  carry my heavy burden because You are God. Lord, Help me to remember that You are my God who gives me the power to get wealth, (Deuteronomy 8:18) so help me establish Your covenant. The omnipotent, omnipresent that You are let Your kingdom reign. As it is written in  Psalms 46:3, the waters thereof may roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake; help me to keep all my trust in You. Walk with me through the valleys and the journeys full of uncertainty. So let it be that "In the day when I cried thou answered me, and strengthened me with strength in my soul." (Psalm 138:3). Please, father, take me by the hand and direct my path. Not my will, but Your will and plan be done. I believe in my days of righteousness, I will flourish, and I will have an abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth (Psalms 72:7). Lord, only You may guard my coming in and my going out. From this day forth, I lay my life in Your precious hands. Lord, what I need most is washing away of all my anxiety and doubt. Refill me with Your holiness. Amen. Amen. Amen.














LinkedIn | Google+ |Facebook | Twitter | 




Comments