Dear Defender,





Please, Heavenly Father, teach me to do Your will because I surrender my body, my mind, and my spirit to Your commands. As I come before the throne of grace, I pray that You would open my eyes to the things unseen so that I will discern Your commands and will. As it is written in Proverbs 28:20 “A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent,” teach me patience so that I wait on You for everything that concerns me. As I am blessed, instruct me how to pass on the blessings. My Lord, thank you for Your strength and for sustaining me. Lord, You have always fulfilled Your promise in Psalm 121:7 in my life to preserve me from all evil. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalms 27:1).Thank You for protecting my soul.

Lord, may I have the wisdom and understanding to let You fight all my battle because my confidence is in Your promise as it is written “The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent” (Exodus 14:14). I cannot fight any battles on my own unless You give me the strength of Samson, the courage You gave David, the perseverance You gave Job, and the resurrection power of Your Holy Son Jesus because I will be a lost sheep. As you combat my battle, help me to see that my enemies become my footstools, and let it be that no weapon formed against me prosper (Isaiah 54:17). Lord, please keep me on the path of righteousness so that those who may seek to hurt me, fall into their own trap. Lord, according to Luke 10:19, You have given unto me the power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Because You have been faithful in defending me, I know You as my Shepherd, my Keeper, and my Comforter.


Thank you for the blood of Jesus, the authority to trample over the enemy, and the patience to wait on You, in times of trouble. I bear witness to Your glory according to Your will because You have been my Cornerstone. As I reflect on Your wonders, I also ask, according to Psalm 8:4, Lord who am I that You are mindful of me? I am rejoicing Lord, and I need to praise You for defending my cause; even unto Your promise of Eternal life.

According to Proverbs 12:3 “A man shall not be established by wickedness, but the root of the righteous shall not be moved,” thank you for Your blessings on me and for writing my name in the book of Heaven. Jehovah Jireh You are my provider, and I am confident that I will lack nothing. When the wicked, even my enemies and foes attack me, they stumble and fall (Psalm 27:2). It is Your doing, and thank you for upholding me. “...Not by might nor by power, but by Your spirit,” (Zechariah 4:6) I am victorious. Thank you for guarding and protecting my going out and coming in. Amen. Amen. Amen







Comments