Dear Heavenly Father,


Teach me to "seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to me (Matthew 6:33). Lord, I pray that You will “remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me” (Proverbs 30:8). What’s most important for me is the promise of Eternal life in Christ Jesus. Thank you, Lord, for sending Your son Jesus Christ to die on the cross of Calvary so that I may live a more abundant life. I humbly ask that You forgive me for my sins and teach me to obey Your commands. According to Job 36:11 “If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.” I trust in Your power to make me fruitful even through life challenges. As it is revealed that “those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God” (Psalms 92:13). Please help me to understand Your will for my life. Let me not lean unto my own understanding; for it is written “by humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honor, and life” (Proverbs 22:4). I pray that You intervene in all aspects of my life situations (spiritual, financial, social and health). It is written in Colossians 1:27 “to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Lord, please break the walls that prevent me from being happy, healthy and prosperous. Lord, in 2 Chronicles 1:12 You said that “wisdom and knowledge are granted unto thee; I will give thee riches, and wealth and honor, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like.” Help me endure until the end and let no weapon that formed against me prosper. May all Your promises come and living in me. Grant me a sense of clarity, directions, open my eyes and ears to understand and to persevere towards Your will for my life. Lord, please perfect that which concerns me and thank you for the assurance of a joyful life, full of health and prosperity. Amen. Amen. Amen.



















LinkedIn | Google+ |Facebook | Twitter | 



Comments