A Prayer for Advancement,






Heavenly Father, I come to You by faith and not by sight. I pray for “Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;” (2 Corinthians 10:5) as I advance to fulfill my mission. You are a great God, who created the heavens and the earth. You loved me so much that You sent Your son Jesus Christ to die on the cross so that I may live a more abundant life. According to 2 Corinthians 4:15 “For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God,” may I be this living testimony. Father, You know my every need (spiritual, physical, financial and emotional). You are the great God who inspired David to say, "I shall not want." In a time of my needs give me the courage and fulfill my needs according to Your promise to grant me the desire of my heart. Prepare my heart and mind for Your ministry. I believe I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13). I humbly pray for sanctification, wisdom, and understanding as I fulfill my mission by faith. I trust in Your power to give me graciously the finances to meet my earthly needs. Forgive my iniquities and give me a grateful heart to praise You for everything that You will do for me. You are a God who has not changed, You can move mountains and perform miracles. Please Lord, be mindful of me and guide me through the storm. Let me not be afraid of anything, but with supplication and thanksgiving as I approach Your throne of grace to see my expected end; “...be it unto me according to thy word” (Luke 1:38). Thank you, Lord, for everything You have done and everything You will continue to do for me. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!





Comments