A Prayer for God's Discernment,


Heavenly Father, please, give me discernment power to understand my mission in life aligning with Your divine purpose and plan for my life. According to Psalm 119:105, “thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path,” help me stay focus on Your plans for my life. Thank you, Lord, for creating me in Your likeness, instill Your spirit in me and give me the right soul to live my life purposefully. Father, what would I do in the absence of Your understanding and wisdom? I need Your wisdom to understand Your warning in Matthew 7:15, “beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” Fulfill my desires and needs purposefully.


Give me not only my daily bread; but, also the knowledge to live according to Your will. Please keep me in thy commands in respect to 1 John 4:1, which confirms, “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.” I trust that You will guide me and open my eyes to understand Your will. May I not seek to fulfill only the desire of my flesh, rather obeying Your percepts. Thank you for being mindful to forgive me of my debts. Purge out my iniquities. Please, open my eyes and keep me near to Your will and power. “Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law” (Psalm 119:18). Lead me besides the still waters to understand Your purpose in my life gracefully.


Please, Omnipotent God, heightened my awareness of Your presence and anointing. Empower me and give me the spiritual authority to know Your voice. “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart” (Hebrew 4:12). Teach me to rebuke all evil and temptations. Let me not perish by evildoers. Set me free from ignorance, instead equip me with spiritual blessings through the path of salvation and the gift of discernment. Amen. Amen. Amen


Comments