A Prayer for God's Justice,




Heavenly Father, You are a great God of justice. I trust in Your promise to forgive me for all my iniquities. Lord, please prove to the devil that You are a living God who does not sleep. I thank You for the power of the blood of Jesus Christ who died for my sins. The blood that was shared is sufficient to protect me and is evidence of the power of Your love. Lord, I trust in Your promise to prosper me, to give me an abundant life and eternal life. Let it be according to Your words in Isaiah 33:22, "For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; it is he who will save us." Thank You for being my keeper, my buckler, and my defender. My Lord, because You will plead my cause and fight all my battles, I fear no evil and all of my hope is in You. You said, in 1 Chronicles 16:22 “Touch not my anointed ones, do my prophets no harm!” and the devil disobeyed. I'm petitioning against the evildoers for the harm and wrongfulness. It's said in Psalm 35:20 "For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land." Lord, please be mindful that the devil comes to destroy, kill and steal. It is written in Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." The devil is a liar and wants to attack Your servant. Manifest Your promise in Isaiah 45:2 "I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron. Please, my Lord, rebuke all evildoers and put them to shame. Make all evildoers fall into their own traps. I thank You for salvation. My expected end is restoration, peace, love, and joy. Therefore, I will praise You and glorify Your name for fulfilling Your divine, loving intervention and promise in my life now and forever. Amen

Comments