A Prayer for a New Horizon,



God, You are mighty in every way. In my gratefulness to You, Lord, may I echo “please take the gift that I brought to you, because God has dealt graciously with me, and because I have enough" (Genesis 33:11). Teach me to always share Your blessings with others; especially with my enemies where I can win spiritual blessings bountifully. I will praise You for every open door, and I will seek You for guidance on every close door. My hope is in Your unfailing love. May Your will be done in my life according to Isaiah 43:19 “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” You are a God who performs miracles, You make war ceased, You move mountains, and You heal broken hearts. “Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever Thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, Thou art God” (Psalm 90:2). God, there is none like You and no power like Yours. For all these attributes, I give You praise, and I glorify Your name.


May I have enough wisdom to embrace new challenges gracefully. May I be worthy and in my righteousness to declare Psalms 1:3 in my life that I “shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth my fruit in my season; my leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever I do I shall prosper." God intervene and defend me in situations I can't achieve on my own or circumstances I can't overcome. In 1 Corinthians 2:9, it is written, “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.” Please be my guiding light for all new horizons. God, please, I pray to always depend on You. According to Ecclesiastes 3:11 You have made everything beautiful in Your time. Help me be patient, give me understanding and wisdom to keep me in alignment with Your mission and plans for me. Lord, I trust You will always deliver me from the hands of all my enemies.

According to Your words "...And there shall be no night there, and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign forever and ever.." give me light (Revelation 22:5). May Your grace covers me and Your mercy follows me. My heart resonates with Psalms 4:6 “Many says, Who will shew us any good? Lord, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.” For in You, I put all my trust and cast my burdens. Teach me not to be anxious about my future, but with prayer and supplications, make all things right and hear my humble cry. May I be one of those that be planted in the house of the Lord and shall flourish in the courts of my God (Psalms 92:13). Thanks for the knowledge of Your words and for the creation of new opportunities.













LinkedIn | Google+ |Facebook | Twitter | 




Comments