A Prayer for Peace,




Lord, please make all things new in my life and teach me to “depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it” (Psalms 34:14). I am claiming your promise for peace, as it is written in Matthew 11:28 “come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Activate the power of peace, love, and joy in my life. It is written in Proverbs 16:32, “He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.” I am aware that a heart of repentance is the beginning of a Godly relationship. Therefore, I pray for forgiveness and may Your grace fill my heart. In Matthew 5:9 it is written, “Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.” Please help me to live a godly life that is worthy of Your peace because “...the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace” (James 3:18). According to Your words in Psalm 51:17 "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." Direct my path to salvation, redemption, and holiness. Let Your grace, mercy, and glory prevail in all my action and my deed. According to James 3:17, “the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.” I pray that You will renew my heart and my mind. Lord of heaven, please, "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me" (Psalm 51:10). Let me fulfill Your plan and mission with kindness and patience. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path (Psalm 119:105). I trust that Your Godly wisdom and understanding be my guide to carry out Your instruction as it is written in Matthew 10:13 “if the house is worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you.”I thank You for restoring my soul and leading me in the path of righteousness. Let Your will be done as stated in Psalms 128:2 “For thou shalt eat the labor of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.” May I lay down my worries and anxiety at Your feet, so I may have peace. For the rest of my life, may I dwell in Your presence, praise You and worship You for all that You mean to me. Amen



Comments