A Prayer for Restoration,




Heavenly Father, You are a God of deliverance. You are a mighty God. All of my hope is in You Lord. I believe I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13). Please wash away all of my iniquities, restore my soul and lead me to the path of righteousness. Let Your grace, mercy, and love filled my life. According to Your words in Isaiah 54:17, no weapon that is formed against me shall prosper. I pray that You will put all of my enemies to shame. Let them fall into their own trap. Let Your promise in Isaiah 40:31 manifest in my life that says,”But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.” Please Lord, anoint me, teach me to be patient and wise. I believe in what David said in Psalm 23:5 “You prepare a table in front of my enemies and my cup run over.” Therefore, my enemies will not prevail, rather they will be confused and be put to shame. Lord, I am trusting in Your promise to repay what the enemies have stolen. Lord, You are my shield and buckler. In Isaiah 45:2, You said,I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.” Guide me and let Your light shine upon me. Let my life be a testimony to Your power, grace, and love. I believe that the more my enemies try to hurt me, the more You will bless me. Lord do not be silent and make haste to multiply what the enemies have stolen. For the rest of my life, let it be done according to Your words in Psalm 121:18 that You will protect my going out and my coming in. In Roman 8:31 You confirm that nothing can separate me from Your love. Please, father, let Your eternal love lead me to Your promise of eternal life. Amen!

Comments