A Prayer for Success

Gracious God, before I will ask for anything, I trust more in being in the right relationship with You because You already know my every need. In Romans 8:17, You show that as Your child, I am an heir of the Kingdom. Lord, I desire to live my life according to Your words in Matthew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." As a child of the highest, who created the heavens and the earth, divinity, health, wealth, wisdom, redemption, talents and influence are added unto me. God, please teach me forgiveness. Because my cup overflows with blessings, I will clear the record of those who have hurt me and will be rewarded bountifully (Ephesians 4:32). I seek Your guidance through the path of salvation. Lord, please redeem me from all my iniquities and instill the right love, peace, and joy in my heart. Please teach me to do Your will and let Your divine spirit dwell in me. Please help me to fulfill my mission successfully according to Colossians 3:23, “And whatsoever ye do do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.” My trust is in Your blessings for me to reflect Your glory. Lord, free me from the spirit of lack, poverty, and want. Grant me the fruit of the spirit, which according to Galatians 5:22-23 "...is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things, there is no law." Spiritually, socially and financially give me the right success as You promise to prosper me. May the holy spirit dwells in me that I may have the self-control to yield obediently to the initial promptings of God’s  Spirit (Galatians 5:24–25). Therefore,"I shall not want," as David confirmed in Psalm 23:5. Lord, Your eternal love is more powerful than any earthly treasures. Sustain me, sanctify my soul and prepare me for Your heavenly dwelling. Holiness is what I yearn for, and only You can perfect that which concerns me. Lord, I will always be grateful to praise You and show appreciation for those who have benefited my life (I Corinthians 4:7). May Your will be done in my life, and I will rejoice in Your power for Your work in me. Lord, Your mercies endure forever and may I be blessed with the strength to withstand life’s challenges to accomplish Your mission and plans for my life (Galatians 6:9). Thank You for all Your blessings on me and for leading me to the path of righteousness successfully. Amen





Comments