Dear Maker of All Things,




Dear Maker of All Things,


Alpha and Omega, thanks for enlightening me that “except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain” (Psalm 127:1). I choose to turn to You to shape me and mold me. Lord in heaven, I will turn to You in a difficult time because You promised that You will never leave me nor forsake me. I trust that Your glory and power will be revealed to me overcoming all painful moments. Have Your way, Lord. So be it according to Your words, "...but that the works of God should be made manifest in him." ( John 9:3). I trust that You will make everything beautiful in Your time.


I humbly pray that You will forgive me of my sins and purify me through this challenging time. Lord, I ask that You will teach me to be patient and use me as a vessel to be part-taker of Your holiness. According to Hebrew 12:6 "...For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth," I ask for Your mercy.


Keep me close to Your heart, so that even in most difficult times, I may say that, “It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes” (Psalm 119:71). Father, in the midst of my enemy's work, I will not be afraid because while I am still, vengeance is Yours. Please plead my cause to end adversities that are destructive to the work of Your hands. I will praise You with high expectancies.  Let my faith in You lead to see the mountains shift. Perform miracles in my life and anoint me to fulfill Your mission because I want to live for Your glory.


What a high assurance, I have Your eternal love. Indeed, You are the maker and the finisher of all things of past, present, and future. May Your will be done. According to Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint." Let my life be a testimony to Your divine power. Amen Amen Amen








Comments